What Data We Collect
General Data: The use of our services will automatically create information that will be collected. For example, when you use our Services, your geographic location, how you use the Services, information about the type of device you use, your Open Device Identification Number, date/time stamps for your visit, your unique device identifier, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name are all collected. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant
information to you and administer and improve the Idealtransfer.gr .
Log Files: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to maintain and improve the performance of the Services.
Location Information: If you have enabled location services on your mobile device, we may collect your location information to improve the Services we offer. If you do not want this information collected, you can disable location services on your device.
Cookies: “Cookies” are small pieces of information (text files) that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the website. These text files can be used by websites to make the users experience more efficient. The law states that we can store these cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. To that end, this site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. We and some third parties may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Services and to market the Services or other products. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. This tracking is done on an anonymous basis and, while not an exhaustive list, some of the companies we work with are Google, AppNexus, Criteo, Rubicon, Pubmatic and DistrictM. To learn more about this practice, including the Self Regulatory Principles for Online Advertising, to which we adhere, you can visit www.aboutads.info/choices,optout.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com Use of Your Personal information In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, or market our Services. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our site(s), products, and services;
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Develop, improve, and deliver marketing and advertising for the Services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
- To third parties designated by you;
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To third parties to process payments made through the Services;
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Information
Cookies: If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please contact us at email@example.com
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that this is the case, we will take steps to remove the personal information from our databases. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a user of our site you have the following rights, any of which you may exercise by contacting us at email@example.com
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time. Extra requests (particularly repetitive) for data may
result in a fee being charged to the user.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- As set out above, the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
Further information regarding your rights can be found under: